Monday 14 May 2012

Welcome

Hello there! First off, welcome to my newest and latest foray into the world of blogging. I do
have a tumblr account and as much as I adore that site, I want a proper blog too. Also, I'll have to, or more than likely be made, create a blog next year in one of my classes!

Anyway, this is just a quick hello from me and a brief introduction! I'm Jayne but the vast majority of people call me Jaynie. I am a college student facing a summer of work and Lord only knows what else!

DaintyWildThings is the username that I use for pretty much all of my online accounts. This blog will play host to fashion, primping, celebrations, dining, and my own personal growth over the coming months and possibly my college years.

Now, I probably won't be able to post anything until after Thursday; my final summer exam is Thursday morning! Until then, I will probably tweek the background and overall design of this site over the next few days during my study breaks. I'll also be coming up with some post ideas for this blog.

Once again, thank you very much for visiting and I promise you lots of fun, cute things to come over the next few months even if the weather isn't fun or summery.

XO Jaynie

P.S. Until Friday, I leave you with a picture of some cute kittens!


No comments:

Post a Comment